2021 Summer School in e-learning mode
All classes and activities will be held at their regularly scheduled date - from July 20 to 23 and from July 26 to 30, 2021 -using video meetings rooms and remote learning platforms. The full scheduled will be delivered to all enrolled students. Every day you will be required to attend a 3 hours class of lecture/activity.
By working remotely, you learn how to adapt and develop your collaboration skills much faster. All of this with the same support from our teachers and teaching assistants and good interaction with your classmates.
In this time of uncertainty due to COVID -19, we want our students to make the most out of this period and acquire strong technical skills.
The second edition of SDCR Summer School is linked to Jean Monnet Module Application No 611698-EPP-1-2019-1-IT-EPPJMO-MODULE "Sustainability Disclosure in Corporate Reporting. Improvement and harmonization of best practices in European Union" that has been selected for EU support (2019-2022). It is part of the BASE (BICOCCA AMBIENTE SOCIETA’ ECONOMIA) initiatives at University of Milan-Bicocca. The program will be held in Milan, Italy.
It will provide to participants 10 days of lectures, seminars, workshops, class assignments, discussions, field trips and group exercises.
The program will look into how, local and global actors, take into account the needs to disclose on non financial information. The aim is to promote teaching, research, discussion and dissemination of information on sustainability reporting, i.e. Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) related activities at the European level in the context of the adoption of the Directive EU/95/2014 focussing on Disclosure of non-financial and diversity information by large companies and groups. The program aims to deepen participants’ knowledge, understanding and building their competencies on the role and value of sustainability reporting.
Aim of the program is to give participants the possibility to improve their knowledge and grow their skill-set regarding to:
- Intercultural, financial, economic and sociological aspects of corporate social responsibility in the business and finance context
- Directive EU/95/2014 and its implementation in the European Union
- Climate change: the role of economic system at local and global leve
- Co-creation of viable pathways to long-term sustainable initiatives in profit and non profit sectors
The program will be enriched with a program of social activities. SDCR School aims to be more than a summer school: you will have the chance to meet, compare your ideas for a sustainable future together with participants from different geographical and educational backgrounds.
- Non financial accounting and corporate reporting
- European Directive EU/95/2014
- Business valuation, finance and esg issues
- Sustainable corporate governance
- Environmental social and extinction accounting
- SDGS and corporate reporting
- ESG and financial performance
- ESG and enterprise risk management
- ESG, diversity and inclusion management
- Visits to organizations and companies engaged in corporate social responsibility
- Andrea Amaduzzi - University of Milano-Bicocca
- Jill Atkins - Management School University of Sheffield
- Federica Doni - University of Milano-Bicocca
- Murad Harasheh - University of Milano-Bicocca